Book of Fasting – Umdatul-Ahkam (Class 3) – Uways at-Taweel
Lesson 3 of the Book of Fasting of Umdat-ul-Ahkam: Hadeeths 5, 6, & 7 explained by Ustaadh Uways at-Taweel using the works of various scholars, including al-Allaamah Muhammad ibn Saalih al-Uthaymeen and others.
Date: 9th of Ramadan 1441 (2nd May 2020)
The lesson includes:
- Brief biographies of two of the Mothers of the Believers: ‘Aisha & Umm Salamah – may Allaah be pleased with them both.
- Rulings related to starting the fasting day Junub.
- Rulings related to the one who forgetfully does things that break his fast while fasting.
- Rulings related to the one who intentionally has sexual intercourse during the day time in Ramadan.
- Several other points of benefit from the three hadeeths.
The translations of the three hadeeths explained are the images below.
Book of Fasting - Umdatul-Ahkam, fasting, ramadan, umdatul-ahkam