Monthly ‘Aqeedah & Manhaj Classes with Various Shaykhs – Starting Tues. Sept. 15th (inshā’Allāh)
بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
Please note: The lecture of Shaykh ‘Abdullāh adh-Dhafairī (the first in the series) has been moved from Sunday, September 13th to Tuesday, September 15th.
It pleases us at Salafi Center Nigeria to announce a series of monthly lectures in ‘Aqeedah & Manhaj for the year 1442H, under the theme: “Clarification of the Correct ‘Aqeedah and the Reality of the Manhaj of the Salaf” to be presented by some of our highly respected Shaykhs and teachers.
The lectures will inshā’Allāh be held every last week of each Hijri month, with the first class with the Noble Shaykh, Dr. ‘Abdullāh ibn Salfīq adh-Dhafairī, scheduled for Tuesday, 27th Muharram 1442 A.H (15th of September, 2020) at approximately 7pm Nigerian time [7pm UK | 9pm Saudi | 12 Noon EST].
Lectures will be presented, inshā’Allāh by the following virtuous Shaykhs:
– Shaykh Dr. ‘Abdullāh adh-Dhafairī: Announcement | Arabic Recording | Transcription | Translation
– Shaykh Dr. ‘Abdulilāh Lahmāmī: Announcement | Recording
– Shaykh Abu Khadeejah ‘Abdulwāhid
– Shaykh Abu Hakeem Bilāl Davis
– Shaykh Dr. Arafāt ibn Hasan al-Muhammadī
– Shaykh Yahyā ibn ‘Alī an-Naharī
– Shaykh Uwais at-Tawīl
– Shaykh Abu Muhammad al-Maghirbī
– And others (inshā’Allāh)
May Allāh preserve and reward every one of them.