Book of Fasting – Umdatul-Ahkam (Class 5) – Uways at-Taweel
Hadeeths 4, 5 and 6 from Section 2 (regarding fasting whilst on a journey).
This 5th lesson includes:
- Brief biography of the noble companion Jaabir ibn ‘Abdullaah al-Ansaaree (may Allaah be pleased with him and his father)
- The 7 Companions who narrated the most number of hadeeths from the Messenger of Allaah (may Allaah raise his rank and grant him peace)
- Rulings related to fasting on a journey for one who finds it difficult
- Breaking one’s fast on a journey for the greater good
- Rulings related to delaying making up missed days of Ramadan
- Some advice to a new Muslim whose mother is unhappy with him accepting Islam. (A separate audio recording.)
The class was held on the 23th of Ramadan 1441 (16th May 2020).
The translations of the hadeeth explained are the images below.