Book of Fasting – Umdatul-Ahkam (Class 4) – Uways at-Taweel
Hadeeths 1, 2 and 3 from Section 2 (regarding fasting whilst on a journey).
This 4th lesson includes:
- What constitutes traveling.
- Brief biographies of the two companions – may Allaah be pleased with them both:
- Abu Saalih Hamzah ibn ‘Amr
- Abu Dardaa’ ‘Uwaymir ibn ‘Aamir al-Ansaaree
- Rulings related to fasting on a Journey (i.e. while traveling) based on 3 hadeeths in the chapter.
- A special section discussing the different things that break and invalidate a person’s fast. (A separate audio recording.)
The class was held on the 16th of Ramadan 1441 (9th May 2020).
Things that invalidate a person’s fast:
The translations of the three hadeeths explained are the images below.